You're like a worn slipper bitten by a dog

I was sayling a sea of words when I caught sight of the Salamanca beach. The dull sound of the penguins honking aggrieved me beyond belief. So that I slammed the restaurant door shut and kicked it overboard: "Farewell, Alfredite!"
"What’th wrong? D-Did I fell?" quoth Alfredite with such an amazing voice that set my ship abruptly ablaze.
I instinctively started licking the fire, which does not exist; it was pink, I could tell just by tasting it.
Once the flames were doused, I steered my boat to the coast, but suddenly, Alfredite, reluctant to die victim of sharks, tapirs, wombats, elephants and other creatures dwelling in the sea, stretched out his arms and facing the brigantine cried "Run over meeee!".
つづく

Previously on La Playa de Salamanca:
Alfredite... Brigantine... "Run over meeee!"...
I didn’t think twice, popped a wheelie on my boat and accepted his invitation. From that moment on, I’ve been chased by the police.
When I reached port in the mines of Zanzibar, on the top of a mountain, I was shitted on my leather eye... "Fuck my dick, sucking seagulls!". Thanks to that, I can’t see the light cause of the woodworm in my room.
By using my square rhomboid, I drawed an equilateral cylinder on Saint Luxo’s grave. That gave me back my sight, but in return I had to resign to see any more.
Then I rubbed my eyes until I could see the figure of a butt-ugly guy drinking cigarettes with a bomb.
He stole a glance at me and said "Niño, to why did you came here for?"
Traducción:
Iba naveblando por un mar de palabras cuando avisté la Playa de Salamanca. El seco canto de los pingüinos acongojome sobremanera. Con lo que cerré la puerta del ambigú de un portazo y de una patada lo arrojé al mar: "¡Adiós, Alfredito!"
¿Qué paza, me he caído?— la sublime voz de Alfredito envolvió mi barco en llamas.
Por instinto me puse a lamer el fuego, que no existe y era rosa, lo supe por el sabor.
Una vez sofocadas las llamas, dirigí mi navío hacia la costa, cuando de repente Alfredito, que se resistía a morir presa de tiburones, tapires, wombats, elefantes y otras criaturas que moran en la mar, extendió sus brazos y situándose frente al bergantín exclamó "¡Píllameeeee!".
つづく

En anteriores episodios de La Playa de Salamanca:
Alfredito... Bergantín... "¡Píllameeeee!"...
No vacilé y poniendo mi barco a dos ruedas, acepté su invitación. Desde entonces hace años que me persigue la policía.
Cuando arribé a las minas de Zanzíbar, en lo alto de una montaña, una mierda impactó en mi ojo de cuero... "¡Zórrame la polla, gaviota!". Gracias a lo cual, la carcoma de mi cuarto no me permite ver la luz.
Con ayuda de mi romboide cuadrado, tracé un cilindro equilátero sobre la tumba de Santo Flexo. Eso curó mi visión, pero a cambio tuve que renunciar a mi vista.
Luego froté mi ojos hasta que logré ver la figura de un tío muy feo que estaba bebiendo cigarrillos con bomba.
Me miró de soslayo y dijo "Niño, ¿a qué viniste a haser aquí?"


Fdo. El hombre de la loable vida sin nombre.
Un botellazo:
  1. Hombre Vida Says:

    Alfredito... creo haber oído hablar antes sobre él.